Gather your data
To find the requisite SSO information, navigate to HiThrive Admin > Settings > SSO > SAML SSO. Click Generate SAML keys.
You'll want to gather the following information to make your connection:
- SP Entity ID
- SP Assertion URL
- SP Public Key
Connect HiThrive to your IdP
- Your IdP requires the Entity ID, SP Assertion URL, and Public Key. As a shortcut, you can use Copy, and then paste them into your IdP configuration.
- Ensure your IdP's Name ID claim is set to use the user's email attribute as it's source. No other claims are required.
- Gather the Settings from your IdP and enter them into your SAML SSO config in HiThrive. You'll want to gather the following information to make your connection:
- IdP Entity ID (Also known as Microsoft Entra Identifier in Microsoft Entra)
- IdP Login URL
- IdP Logout URL
- IdP Signing Certificate
- Make sure you use a text editor when opening the .cer file provided by your IdP when copying and pasting
- Your certificate should start with -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
Optionally (but recommended), add your HiThrive Public Key as a verification certificate to your IdP. You may need to copy and paste the public key into a text file and save as a ".cer" file to upload to your IdP.