So you've just installed HiThrive and want to make sure that your team's first impressions are spectacular?
Excellent, we've got you covered!
What you get with HiThrive Core
HiThrive Core gives your team a seamless recognition suite inside of Slack. With HiThrive Core you can:
- Easily recognize the contributions of team members, both big and small
- Connect them to your organization's core values (and report on them later)
- Add a GIF to keep it fun
- Add points to keep it meaningful
- Recognize publicly with an automatic post to your recognition channel or opt to send privately
How it works (quick summary)
Use the /shoutout command to send a shoutout to a team member. Personalize with GIF, values, and points as you see fit. Enable rewards catalogs so that your team members can convert their earned points to real world rewards. Periodically check your recognition feed and comment or react to cheer on your team.
Steps to get started
- Install HiThrive: Go to hithrive.com/slack and click "Add to Slack" to add HiThrive to your Slack team. One HiThrive is installed, sign in at hithrive.com
- Select your recognition channel. Select an existing channel or create a new one. If you've already completed setup and would like to change your recognition channel, visit the settings tab.
- Set your team member's monthly points allowance. Points can be attached to a shoutout in any denomination of the user's choice. Modify the points allowance here.
- Enable rewards catalogs or create your own. Catalogs are included with your subscription and all products provided with no markup. Turn on rewards catalogs here.
- Add your organization's core values, if you'd like. Values can be added here.
That's it! You're ready to launch 🚀!
How to launch (successfully)
We've made it easy to introduce HiThrive to your team. Consider triggering the automated introductory message to your team members from HiThrive. Otherwise, reference our Guide To Announcing HiThrive To Your Team for templates / help.
Looking for more?