Wondering how HiThrive pricing works? Here's a more detailed look at plans and packages.
Free trial - $0
Use HiThrive Core for 30 days to build a culture of meaningful recognition via Slack.
Enjoy access to all HiThrive Core features (see below)
Core - $1 USD/user/month (annual commitment)
- Create a culture of meaningful recognition via slack.
- Send shoutouts to teammates in real-time to recognize contributions big and small.
- Connect shoutouts to a core value and build the bridge between the actions that drive your mission and those of your team members. Report on them later too.
- Add a GIF to keep it fun.
- Send publicly or privately.
- Redeem points for items through HiThrive's rewards catalogs.
Pro - $3 USD/user/month (annual commitment)
- Add awards to recognize milestone achievements, incl.
- Spot awards
- Automated birthday celebrations
- Automated service anniversaries
- Nomination-based awards
- Competitions (most engaged team members, etc.)
- Build unique groups & assign managers for robust customization and notifications
- Access to analytics & reporting
Enterprise / Custom - Contact us
If you're looking for an annual enterprise agreement starting at $10,000, get in touch with our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions about HiThrive? Hit the chat button to the right anytime, and a member of the team will get back to you.
Points & Rewards
You may choose to enable points & rewards for your team, which may require you to save a payment method. When you enable points, you'll set a budget either at a team member or manager level.
There are two types of rewards available on HiThrive:
- Free Custom Culture Rewards: These are redemptions that you handle internally when a user makes a redemption. This could be something like lunch with the CEO, a pizza party, or a day off.
- Paid Rewards: These are redemptions on catalogs like Amazon Business, which need to be manually enabled.
Points on HiThrive have no value and cost your team nothing, but paid redemptions (Amazon, gift cards, etc.) cannot be processed without adequate funds in your rewards account.
When a Paid Rewards catalog is enabled:
1 point = $0.01
We keep your account "topped-up" with points every month to ensure your team's point balance can cover expected redemptions.
- HiThrive charges a 10% platform fee on point top-ups to cover multiple processing fees. This appears as a separate line on your invoices. For example, a top-up for 2,000 points ($20) will add 2,000 points to your team and cost you $22.
Your points rollover every month and never expire.
For more information on points see How do points work?.